At Cook Engineering in Rancho Cordova, we take team pride in satisfying each of our customers’ goals for budget, safety, precision and completion of site preparation work. We have a large fleet of specialized equipment suitable for everything from small private jobs to large-scale public works projects. We are strongly committed to technological innovation and, consequently, we are continually expanding our inventory of technical gear and heavy equipment.
Cook Engineering works primarily for general construction contractors in the Rancho Cordova area, but we also frequently work as a prime contractor for public works projects. In addition to performing work on residential and commercial properties, we also have developed particular expertise in site preparation for warehouse and bottling facilities for large and small wineries.
You’ll find examples of the Cook Engineering "footprint" in a wide range of exemplary developments throughout Northern California. Our specialized construction services for contractors and developers include:
• Demolition of existing structures and underground infrastructure
• Excavation for construction of subsurface structures
• GPS-guided grading to clear unimproved land and meet ADA compliance
• Underground utilities trenching and installation
• Paving asphalt surfaces
• StreetPrint certified patented asphalt surface treatment, including colors and textures